Thursday, September 18, 2014

My #13..

.....is having a birthday today and I know she's excited. Here's the loot I sent her until we can go shopping together.
This little one has grown up over night it seems. She's sweet, she's sassy, she's cute as a button and she's smart beyond her years. I got to spend some time with her in Hawaii this past summer and it was so fun to see her loving the water and doing it all, from parasailing to cliff  jumping. She's such a little beach girl and when it got time to go to Lake Powell, she was finally old enough to join in.....
...and join in she did. This is one of my favorite pictures. (Click on it to enlarge it and see that look on her face. Frankly, I think I was more scared than her).
She and Miller were quite the duo and so fun to watch. I'm sure Matty is having a great day. She's been looking forward to her birthday for quite a while now. She's an amazing kid, creative and adventurous.  Have a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY today Matty Cakes. I'm missing you but will see you soon. We'll go shopping.

1 comment:

Shana said...

needs to be cropped and framed