Saturday, September 20, 2014

My #6...

....and adorable he truly is, has a birthday today....
Happy Birthday today, McKay. As I go back through my pictures I really don't have many of him but I have a thousand baseball pics. I've loved watching him play this past season....and watch him come to love the game and get better at it.
He looks so cute in that uniform and it's been fun having an M. Wells and an S. Wells on the team. He and Seth are on the same team so when I would cheer him on it was...."come on M. Wells. You can do it." These little ones are just growing up too quickly but it's surely been fun watching the action. Hope it's a good one today, McKay. See you soon.....save me a date.
************************
Just for the record, I've been able to accomplish a few things lately.....
I wanted to do a bit of baking to share with some of my friends....but in California, that takes up about an hour and a half of delivery time but it was worth it. Speaking of smells, I'm lovin' my gardenia bush that is flowering right now....and been doing a bit of knitting....but sometimes I just do nothing...... 
President David O. McKay emphasized the importance of meditation when he said..."it is an essential feature of worship in the lives of Latter-day Saints." In all our "busy ness" I do hope we all take time to get things into perspective once in a while. My late husband called it "mountain time" and he made sure he always had plenty of that. 

No comments: