Saturday, February 13, 2016

No S.A.D. (Singles Awareness Day) for me.

No sirreeeeeee. I was able to spend a wonderful Valentine's Day (actually pre-Valentine's Day) with my hubby, Randy this year. We spent yesterday in Zion....
.....and as you can see, a perfectly beautiful day and one of our favorite places to be together.
We dined at Zion's Lodge, another of our favorite spots...and outdoor dining was the way to go.....
A selfie, some salmon cakes and the views from our table....and not that Valentine's Day is all about food but on the way home we picked up some steak and lobster for our dinner and we went as gourmet as possible......at home tonight.
It was great spending the day with my sweetheart and just enjoying being in this peaceful valley together in our home and out enjoying the sun shine on the snow.  Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day.....and if it's SAD Day for you, all I can say is "been there, done that".....and I like this a lot better. P.S.  I'm still not caught up but will fill you in on our "Girl Friend Retreat" (last October) in up coming posts. Until then.....enjoy.

No comments: