Thursday, June 22, 2017

Two moms, one grandma and eleven kids......

....enjoying Pine Valley for 36 hours and we sure packed a lot into such a short amount of time. I mentioned to Traci that she should plan to come to Pine Valley (not St. George) and invite some of my favorite people, her friends and neighbors, the Beaches.
I figured it probably may never happen but to my surprise and delight, she called and said we're coming next week. It has been the most magical time as I am able to share my beautiful home and surroundings with people that really appreciate it and have enjoyed being here. This combination of children has been remarkable....as she has a son...Leim who is Scott's age. Millie is her oldest and has been the 4th adult....then Greta that is Jake's friend, Phoebe who is Max's friend and Hazel who was willing to play with Harry or Mae. Baby Aggie was so good to tag along on Pam's or Millie's hip wherever we went.
One thing that makes a mom happy is when her children are happy and especially when they have good friends that make raising their children a breeze with good kids that have the same values, hopes and dreams. This is two groups of really delightful and easy children and I have enjoyed this last couple of days very much.
We've enjoyed the hot tub and being sprayed with water on the trampoline, lots of good food, art work, painting birdhouses, exploring, Chicka-boom-boom, s'mores, talent shows, singing and movies.  Lots of fun. Touring the church and a photo shoot at the reservoir were among the activities as well. These kids are all so smart, creative and talented. I think we've made some pretty good memories in these two days. I just hope we can make this a tradition and would welcome others who want to come and do the same. So much to enjoy and explore in this beautiful valley and I do love to share my lovely home and surroundings.  Come again, Staheli's and Beaches.  Me casa es su casa.
****************
Here are some more pics for posterity.....




No comments: