Thursday, August 28, 2014

Just doin' a little throwin'....

...on this #throwbackthursday because....I'm working on my mom's history and I found some gems today one of which I will share as this reminded me of what we used to do for fun in the old days....
...and not one kid has an electronic device, however, Jeff is way ahead of his time as he is communicating with his thumb....that signals the driver to take 'em higher or "I'm havin' a good time".  These kids are sharing a lot of smiles and laughs and my dad was always ever-so-willing to take them on a spin in the dumper, crowding as many in as possible....and speaking "crowding" and  "sharing".....I love this picture. Lauri says Molly has no sense of space.....
She pitched a fit when Lucy got in the chair and I told her she would have to share it with Lucy....so this is her idea of sharing......and I have a few grandkids that like to "share" the spotlight, the term these days is "photobombing" and Seth is the master.
Even though this one was somewhat planned by Seth and Miller, here's one that wasn't.....
...and it bombed. Better luck next time, Seth but good try.....but here is the ultimate photo bomb shot...
..and a big shout out to all my cute little bombers. 

No comments: