Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dr. Wells is open for business......

Just sing along with me, this little ditty from Sesame Street days....

Oh, a dentist is a person in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood, oh, a dentist is a person in your neighborhood, a person that you meet each day.


















If you want your teeth all shiny white...
Or your toothache pain is outta sight...
He'll fix you up, there is no doubt...
Just pay the bill on your way out!!!!

(All kidding aside: Mason just finished his first week of work. Congrats, Mason. It's good to have you home. These picts are from last summer in Peru.)

3 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

Hi Sister Wells,

I don't know if you remember me or not, but I came across your blog and was so excited to see your family. Everyone looks great!! Anyhow - hope you don't mind the blogstalking.

Rachel Cornwell-Doyle

www.doylefamilyutah.blogspot.com

just in case you are wondering who is blogstalking you.

Malea said...

Hi, you probably don't know me, but I came by your blog via Emily Musso. I also graduated in the same class as Spencer and Shayna, and was interested in how they were doing when I noticed a bit of a kindred connection; I lived in China for six months, and love to see recent pics. My family are also rolling along on the "M" train as are a set of your kids; I'm Malea, husband is Matt, kids are Matthew, Michael, Mason, and McKay. Anyway, you have a great talent for your blogs, thanks for letting me visit...and comment. --Malea (Hale) Scott

Malea said...

Ps, let Spencer know that tomatoes are a vital part of life:) During the early married, college, new parent years, we grew and sold tomatoes. I have fond memories of picking several hundred lbs. on a weekly basis. You wouldn't believe how the work paid off during the
Y2K scare.