Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I'm tired....

...maybe I'll just go lay in the sand.
...or play in a pool...
....or just watch the grand-kids play in the pool!
We've been waiting all week, (actually, Lauri's been waiting 9 months) for this little one to arrive. We thought he would enter the world last Tuesday but yesterday was the day.....
Louis James Stewart, born on Monday, June 16....5:59 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 13 oz. Cute as a button (are buttons cute?)....Louis is.
The girls are pleased with little brother....Lucy wants to pet him and Molly wants to gouge his eyes out.
I missed Father's Day.....sometimes one just doesn't feel like blogging but I'd like to pay a special tribute to the Father's in my life....especially the fathers of my grandchildren....everyone of them are super dads. This is a very rare occasion where they will all be in one picture so I must include it here.
Yep, it took all of their strength to haul the statue from the dump....glad we made it a photo op. Great guys, every one of them. Hope they were properly honored on their day. Shana had a birthday on Father's Day and she was in Hawaii....and Laynee's is coming up. So, if I don't get back for a while, Happy Belated Birthday to Shana and Happy Upcoming Birthday to Laynee.
An interesting mother/daughter moment after Laynee's photo-finish second at one of her track meets. Seriously, Laynee's tears are totally tears of triumph.....amazing moment. Say all you want about my camera in your face, I'm glad I captured this one. Happy Birthday you two. So glad you are in my life. Please take a moment to visit JoEllen's blog as they've had a wonderful summer in Hawaii and some really awesome pictures reside at this site....wanderingwellsclan.blogspot.com.

No comments: