Friday, February 29, 2008

A Beautiful Day in Zion National park


Today was the last day of Kyle's yearly national park pass so we piled in the Odyssey and headed up to the land of God's handiwork and enjoyed the day running on the lawn, hiking to "The Crying Rock", honking and screaming through the tunnel and enjoying the beautiful sunshine on this February afternoon. It was really a lot of fun and we topped it off with some playtime at McDonald's on the way home. I've added a picture I took as we passed by one of the windows going through the tunnel.

3 comments:

Spencer said...

I know you guys are sick of hearing how home-sick I am, but these pictures of our "back-yard" are awesome and bring back a lot of great memories. Is Kyle not going to renew his Parks-pass?

Unknown said...

This picture makes a great desktop background. Just click on it to open the full size then right click and choose desktop. It was a fun day but we could have skipped McDonalds.

Kyle

Lance and Celeste said...

I haven't been to Zions in such a long time, I hope to be able to go sometime this year since Cassidy and Jace are old enough to walk and Alexis is light enough to carry in a backpack.