Friday, February 15, 2008

Don't go to Kentucky in February.....

I flew into a tornado warning (the plane hovered for 45 min. until it passed) and flew out in a snowstorm. The weather was cold but it was wonderful to be with my families in Kentucky and see the grandkids again. They just grow too fast and change too much to stay away very long. I got to hear them all play the piano, watch Drew play basketball, watch Maycee dance, take Seth and McKay to McDonalds, hold Jack and watch him crawl and climb up to things and yes, we did make it to Grandma's Hotel on Friday night. Always a fun time.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I might have to look into this Friday night at Grandma's hotel thing!

Anonymous said...

Could've been worse...like the ice storm we're having right now.

There's no place like home - There's no place like home.

Unknown said...

Hi Jillyn, I found you on Cynthia's computer and just wanted to say hi! Your blog is so cute! Thanks again for letting me borrow your ski jacket:) It worked well for the occasion! See ya soon I'm sure:)