Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rise and shout, the cougars are out, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na.....

Lauri Bea graduated today.......a good day it is. It's awesome to be here at BYU Graduation and be the proud mama of a graduate. It was huge and even though I didn't know where she was in that sea of black, I was "well pleased" with this girl. She graduates with a degree in Psychology and is glad to be done. Tomorrow is the actual "get your diploma" ceremony and Uncle Gawain is the speaker so it's a double cool day all around. Congrats, Lauri. I love ya tons.

5 comments:

Spencer said...

Lauri - I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I love you and miss you and look forward to seeing you in May!

CNeilson said...

Congrats Lauri!!

Camie said...

Oh wow! What an exciting day. Jillyn...I am so excited I finally got to your blog. Hope its okay if I peek around. This is Camie by the way.

Camille said...

Way to go Lauri, Congratulations!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Congrats Lauri thats awesome! By the way I love your grandma blog its fun to read about all your cute grand kids!