Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some days just aren't that great.....

...... but this one is 'cause it's Spencer's birthday.....

....and it was a very good day 36 (is that right) years ago when my second little son was born in Moscow, Idaho.
....and his days just keep gettin' better and better 'cause he's home now and is trying to make up for the 9 years he's been away from God's country by finding a different hike every week-end. Glad to have you home, Spence. Happy Birthday, son.
******************************
Can I whine just a bit here and tell you my computer crashed and I hate change....this has been a difficult one trying to learn a new computer and I missed blogging about Mandy's birthday in the chaos but want to let her know how much I love her and send a shout out for a belated birthday wish. Hers was last Thursday. Happy late birthday, Mandy.
And so....I must move on....new computer, new year, new beginnings, lots to be grateful for. Change is good....it keeps us humble.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Was that a coat used for pants? Very creative. Happy Birthday Spence! And Happy birthday Mandy!