Monday, December 23, 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS......

......from Randy and Jillyn. Our hearts are so full of gratitude that we can be here in Pine Valley together enjoying this season and thinking of all of our friends and loved ones that we would like to visit with but know we can't. I appreciate all the cards we've received and admire those that take the time and effort to do cards. I gave up a while ago but it really isn't because I don't like it, I do. It's one of my favorite parts of Christmas, staying in touch with friends past and present and family. No excuses here, I just didn't do it this year so here is our Christmas card and holiday wishes for you and your family.
"Love so easily understands, 
What you can see is the smallest part.
You don't need Christmas in your hands,
When you have Christmas in your hearts".

**********************************

One of our favorite family traditions is our Gingerbread House Contest hosted by JoEllen each year. She and her family make all the houses, sometimes up to 20 and not just graham crackers, real gingerbread and we gather and decorate. I love watching the kids' creativity and personalities come out in these works of art and I especially love the family togetherness and fun we have. JoEllen, in the words of my mother......."bless your heart". 
"May your days be merry and bright......."

No comments: