Saturday, January 19, 2008

A good chick flick and a good read......


Lauri and her roommate Ashley came down last night to get out of the Provo guck and enjoy the Dixie sunshine. We went to a good chick flick, "27 Dresses" and enjoyed it immensely. Now I've got to get ready for my book review of "Some Wildflower in My Heart" this coming Wednesday. As I've read through it the 2nd time I've come to realize why I love it so much: lovable, believable characters created by a talented author that can weave a story and teach me some valuable lessons as well. A very good read........

I'm continuing on my "Bucket List" and one of the items on that list is to get good at making socks. I went to our local knitting shop this past Wednesday and stayed all day and got to the heel part of the sock and was feeling pretty proud of myself. I'm on my way and hopefully next week I can show my finished product.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who wrote that comment on my blog...funny thing is that Colleen Sullivan said something about you having a blog and so I googled your name and found it. I saw you already had me added. I wonder who else is stalking me?

::dallas:: said...

hey! I want to know where this place is! I need to go~!