Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008 - Happy New Year

How can you stay inside on a day like this!!!! Oh my gosh, it was gorgeous. Lauri and I took the kids up on the Temple Quarry Trail and hiked as far up it as we could until they started to complain. They were quite proud to be good little hikers (for the first 15 minutes) but we made it to the south edge where we could look over the valley and see where the Wells Dairy used to be. The milk house is still there. I'm pointing to it as I look off to the south. I tried to capture the beauty of the day with Pine Valley Mountains in the background but no pictures can ever do it justice. It was just beautiful beyond words. I love this place. If you want to see some more pictures of the beauty surrounding us here, go to Camille's or Maggie and Justin's links listed at the bottom right of my blog.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

::dallas:: said...

I found you! yay! how cute is this blog of yours! Happy New Years Jillyn!