Saturday, December 10, 2011

To the sons in my life....

....I pay tribute this day because when I saw this picture of Traci's boys, I couldn't help but remember what fun it was to raise sons.......
Hers are every bit as different from each other as mine were.....
....so different that some would wonder if they came from the same mother.....
...but I'm here to attest, they are all mine; and these days I see George, Seth and Miller.....
.....and I'm so happy to have them close by, raising sons (and daughters) of their own. Love it, love it. But I'm grateful for my daughters too. They were "the icing on the cake" for me and raising them was a piece of cake.
It was great to spend a day this past week with Traci and her sons Scotty, Jakey and Max and Lauri and her daughter, Lucy. I'm a pretty happy grandma right now and count myself blessed to be able to watch my kids be moms and dads.

4 comments:

Karen Mendenhall said...

You do have some wonderful sons, and they are all different, but then whose aren't? Your daughters are wonderful as well, they are who they are, because of who you are...the momma makes the man!

Penny said...

Oh man! Those pajamas are awesome!!!

Staheli said...

Thanks for the post mom. Love ya!

Spencer said...

I'm thinking it's George, Seth, and McKay.