Friday, August 31, 2012

What we blog about....

 ....are the things that bring us joy and that we want to remember and as I was thinking about my years of blogging, (I think I'm in my 5th year) I'm realizing that it's been a good way for me to rejoice in the good things in my life....one of those being my sister. She and her friend Marie and I headed north to the cool country to take in a play. "To Kill a Mockingbird"...and it was an experience to definitely remember. It was so well done....I was mesmerized through the whole performance and it went by so quickly. If it weren't about to end, I'd put in a plug here and say it's a "must see" but I'll just have to leave it at an "I'm sorry you didn't get to see it"....maybe next time.
 I always like to blog about my tomatoe soup (one of the very few things I'm really good at)....and it's especially nice when I don't have to pay for the tomatoes. Karen brought these to me and I was able to get a whole case of soup out of the box of tomatoes. This will make for some mighty fine lunches and it's always a sign that Fall is in the air...and I do love that.
...and what's more blogworthy than a beautiful summer rain completed by a beautiful rainbow. On our way to Pine Valley, I couldn't help but try to capture this beautiful scene.

So let's all go out there and find something to blog about today. It's raining as I type this....now that is definitely blogworthy.

No comments: