Thursday, February 14, 2013

Got my fix....

...my Disneyland fix for the year and it was pretty much on a whim. Randy had a few down days at work so we headed out and had a grand "spur-of-the-moment" Valentine's Day Vacay.....
The days were beautiful and warm (nights a bit cool), the lines were short and we got on "Cars"....the ride. It's difficult and you have to act fast but we did it and it was fun....a few pics from our adventure.
The Billies were in mighty fine form and I got to hang out with them before the show....so fun.
Randy always introduces me to something new. We saw Asimo (click HERE for more info)...at Innovations (across from Space Mountain). It's a fun little exhibit that I've passed up for years 'cause I didn't know what it was. It's like a little interactive science museum and a show about Asimo. Loved it.
...and last but certainly not least, one of my favorite parts of going to Disneyland is the people that I meet there and I always meet someone. This time we were in line with a woman and her daughter from Australia and had a good hour to visit and exchange stories. We ended up spending the morning with them and showing them around. Christina and Angelique....very delightful new friends and I hope we can stay in touch.
Good food, good company and good fun made for a fun Valentine's Day vacation. Still the happiest place on earth for me....more good memories.

2 comments:

Penny said...

I love it! What part of Australia were they from? Maybe Shayne will see them.

Staheli said...

Awesome. So glad you had fun. Can't wait to see you again.