Thursday, February 28, 2013

He's so fine...

.....and it's his birthday today; the big #8 for Sether so I'm here for his baptism and to help him celebrate.
It's been a joy to be able to get to some of the kids ball games. I was in town for a basketball game or two and Seth is good at whatever he tries and he tries hard at whatever he does. He's especially good at saving money. I don't think he learned that from his mom.
I always love spending time with the kids when I can and give them great big hugs. This kid is especially huggable. Happy Birthday, Seth. Speaking of love, I love coming to town and I especially loved being greeted by my daffodils last night.....
I was afraid they would be gone. They were here by Feb. 5th last year and gone by this time but they waited for me so I'll enjoy them all week long....then head back to catch them in Northern California at Daffodil Hill.....(click HERE...) Love those daffodils...pretty much one of my favorite flowers.
Can't wait to see this...............

No comments: