Tuesday, June 4, 2013

With camera in hand...

...we headed up the road for a little "mountain time". Ice House Reservoir was the destination....
We planted a couple of chairs and watched the geese....
...and a squirrel. He pretty much posed for me for about 5 minutes. He had  food in hand so he wasn't going to let a human with a camera scare him off.
..then later, he just stood there as I snapped and snapped.
Strike a pose little squirrel....so cute. On the way home, took in a little waterfall to the side of the road.
That's pretty much it for our adventures this week. I've got a couple of tomatoes on the vine. Not sure they're going to do much more than this but pretty good so far. I'll give you an update on the orange tree soon if I can see some change. Never had a green thumb....so I'm pretty excited with what is still alive.
Meatloaf Monday at River Shack in Lotus with Tessa and Steve. Comfort food for sure.....
That's what I've been doing....how 'bout you?

No comments: