Friday, May 31, 2013

If you haven't heard him....

...you surely should and more than that, you should watch him. He can lay on the piano bench upside down and cross his hands and play "In the Mood".....I'll try to post it. He's playing on his new piano that he got for his birthday.
Not sure if it will work. I'm going to post a couple of things that JoEllen has put on Youtube for you to sample some of his work....oh, and btw, it's his birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, George. You are awesome in every way.
He's just a totally great kid blessed beyond compare with some God-given talents. He's one to watch for sure. I'm just sad that I can't take any of the credit for his piano skills. I did give him lessons for a year but when he would come over, most of the time we'd just go over to Snow Shack or something. So, I'm gonna have to give most of that credit to Bob Ruesch. This video is "Angry Birds". He made it up just listening to it. He's done that to several songs.


Here's a link to a video created by George.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndqg-Z-dGFU. Another great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my second grand child, George Elliott Wells. Let's Facetime today. Lots of love from this grandma in Folsom. 

No comments: