Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday #3....

...but I'm not throwin' it back very far. I found an old 512 MB sd card in my sink when I was home last and almost threw it away....but I let it dry and just checked it yesterday to see if I could pull anything from it. It was my long-lost originals of this classic.....thought I had lost it forever and I think it deserves a throw-back post, don't you.....so precious.
My #1 is going to be turning 15....yikes...and two little ones are missing on the end and tho' it wasn't that long ago, they are changing so very quickly. Here's another version....the silly one, that I love as well.
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these kids....
Found on the card was this classic, four generation mother/daughter shot. I have a mother who has a daughter and I have a daughter who is a mother (actually, we all have two daughters).....love this pic!!!! Lots of love right here.....
...and speaking of love....this was on the card as well. Yep, they all love Kyle....especially when he will be "Scary Dad" with them. Speaking of more love......
....we got to see the Ten Tenors last night. I saw them many years ago at Dixie College before they got famous and even tho' none of the originals are there, they were awesome.....so glad I got to share this evening with Randy.....and speaking of sharing.......
...we've been sharing our pool with the neighbors. Can't blame them tho'....their pond is so muddy and hardly any water in it. Happy to let them have some cool, clear comfort for a while. One more little bit of awesomeness on this "throwback" post.....
...this classic picture was found. One thing about a flood....a lot is lost but a lot of lost is also found. Quote of the day: “You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.” ― Jane AustenPride and Prejudice. ...and it's remembrance gives me a lot of pleasure.

No comments: