Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"For those who come to San Francisco...

...be sure to wear some flowers in your hair"....or something like that. We didn't wear flowers in our hair but we sure saw some beautiful ones. I'll start out with one of my favorite parts of this city....this crazy street (Lombard Street). It's the "crookedest" street in America (our tour guide says it's the 2nd crookedest....Wall Street being the first.)
So glad we got to drive down it then stop and snap this pic.....some other highlights....
Just being there with my grand daughters was a treat. It's been a fun Spring Break for them (and me)....
...and this is always a must when you get to this city......as is Ghiradelli Square...
...and a hot fudge sundae....
We took a boat ride under the bridge and around Alcatraz and toured the Acquarium.....that was a first for me. Well worth the $$$.....very fascinating.
It's been a joy to have these visitors. Never a dull moment, just fun packed activity. We'd do it again for anyone that wants to join us. We finished with this day of relaxation, shopping, biking our trails and getting ready for the flight home. So glad these three were willing to join me here for a few days. I love it here with Randy but I really do miss my family. Thanks, Laynee, Maycee and Emily for letting me show you all my favorite stuff. We ended with a birthday lunch at B-Dubs for Emily.  These three can really pack in the wings!!!!!

1 comment:

Staheli said...

I can't even begin to imagine how much fun that had to be for everyone. I feel no jealousy, just pure joy for the fact that you got to be there with those girls and that they got to create such cherished memories with you. So so happy for you all. What fun, and what beautiful young women!