Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'll say it again.....

....and again and again. I'm so glad that Lauri got a sister 29 years ago today. Click HERE  or on the picture to see more "sister" stuff (it's good).......
http://jamesandlauri.blogspot.com/
A great big Happy Birthday to my baby girl Traci today. She's beautiful......here's her latest "selfie" that I love, wearing a hat I made for her.
She's the best "boy" mother (she has 4) and anyone could be schooled by her in this area. I still love watching her dance. Thanks, Traci for elbowing your way into this world. So glad you needed to be here.....for me for sure, but mostly for Lauri. Life just isn't the same without a sister. And speaking of sisters.....
 ...Emily is a sister too, and a mighty good one to Matty. It's her birthday today as well. Another big Happy Birthday to Emily.  She's 11 years old today.  I just spent four days with her in California.....what a delightful young woman she is turning out to be. Here's one of my favorite pictures of her.
To coin a phrase.....I hope life is always just "ducky" for you, Emily. (ducky: adjective \ˈdə-kē\
: very pleasing, delightful, or attractive. 
 

No comments: