Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My #16.....

...is two today and the only way I could be happier about that is to be with him and watch him blow out those two candles. Happy Birthday to Harry.
I got to spend some quality time with this little guy this past year and when I see these pictures, I just want to reach out and hug him because he's the most "huggable" little kid and cuddles so tight. He looks like such an innocent but he quietly likes to taunt Jake and Max....but for some reason, he flashes that big smile and ya just can't hold it against him. I love to watch him run...he just kind of "bobbles" along and he's got three big brothers to teach him stuff.....um, sometimes good but sometimes not so good but Harry is Harry...he's his own little person and what a cutie he is. Can't wait to see him next week and get one of those hugs. Happy Birthday, Harry. I know you'll have good one.

1 comment:

Spencer said...

time to have another