Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Been there.......

.......that's why I'm lovin' the Olympics. This morning while watching the Today Show, Meredith, Ann, Al and Matt ventured onto the Great Wall exactly the same place that we did in March. It was so cool....and there are lots of places to go to the Great Wall and maybe this isn't really the same place we were at but it sure looked like it. They rode the gondola up and then took the bobsled down and all the same things we did. I felt like a little schoolgirl that wanted to raise her hand and tell the whole class that..."I've been there too." Anyway, when they got off the bobsleds, there's these Mongolian Warrior guys there to meet you and have a picture taken with you. We did that. So, I couldn't get a very good picture of the Today Show crew doing it (it is online as a video) but I have a picture of us so I'm posting that today as my "Show and Tell". Also, I've been pretty busy lately so haven't had time to put some follow-up pictures of Lauri's birthday party so I'm doing that as well. I collaged a few fun pictures from the party. Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Staheli said...

dang you mom!!!

Kisten Downey said...

Hey there lady... i got this creepy comment from a creepy guy so im going private so i need your email on my blog so i can invite you to my blog...

Spencer said...

Nice Traci, nice.

Spencer said...

Oh, now I'm ticked. I got two "eyes closed and I look drunk" pictures on the family reunion blogs, and Traci gets one awesome looking pirate picture and obviously pulls few strings and it gets yanked...you've not heard the last from me