Friday, August 1, 2008

The first annual Scott Wells family reunion....

........is almost history. Spencer rolled into town on Thursday and the partay started. Friday was the official start of this momentous occasion and as I peruse (not sure if this is the right word but I like it) the pictures I can't decided which ones to blog and I'm dead tired right now so I'm putting on the basic "blue shirt" shot of us after a day of dentist appointments (cavities filled for Russ and Spencer) then lunch catered by Cafe Rio, activity provided by City Recreation Department hydrotube and pool, grilling provided by, um....not quite sure, I was busy inside cutting tomatoes but it was good) and then an awesome talent show and games. Tomorrow is family pictures (first time this family has been together in many, many years) then breakfast and moving on up the road to finish off the festivities in Pine Valley. So, until further notice, this family is on it's way to reunioning for many years to come. It's been an awesome day for this tired grandma......

4 comments:

Camie said...

Wow! What a crazy and fun day. It sounds too perfect. I love reunioning with my family.

Staheli said...

we rocked!!!

Lauri Wells said...

you promised more coverage from the swfr '08.... i'm waiting, anticipating.

Anonymous said...

Love the shirts!