Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family fun in Pine Valley....

.....and another Labor Day is history.

Once again, we gathered to celebrate and introduce James to the fam and let him be abused by the nieces and nephews. He was a good sport to come and be bombarded by our quirkiness but hopefully the food and fresh air of Pine Valley was worth it.
I haven't seen the wild turkeys for a few years but they wandered in and it was fun to see them waddle down the road. I remember Dad having to shew them off the porch one year. I have a picture but don't have time to find it right now. I'll post it later.

2 comments:

Karen M. said...

Wow! Isn't family fun? I am sorry Mason was feeling under the weather but he seems to be getting back to normal. Hey let's get together with Mandi and plan his office for him...if you know what I mean! Thanks again for sharing your family with all of us bloggers, it is so much fun.

Camie said...

gotta love it!