Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week in review...

....and a few of my favorite things to add to my weekly post....the first being, our weekly hike which yesterday was to the beautiful Johnson's Arch up by Snow Canyon.
I'm finding all these beautiful places in my own back yard wondering why I didn't take advantage of this when I was young and could do it without huffing and puffing....but....never to complain, glad I get to do it now and with my little ones who are either going to come out of this hating or loving to hike. Now, they pretty much don't have a choice 'cause that's just what we do on Saturdays. Thanks, Spencer and Shana for another great Saturday afternoon hike. Loved it.
I spent a few days helping Lauri and James out this past week and enjoying and bonding with Lucy who was just getting through with the "pox".....we had a great time then ventured up to Bountiful to help Traci move in.......
...but while there, Lauri introduced me to these wonderful little morsels....best corn chips ever.
....and Traci introduced me to theeeee best sugar cookies in the world, for real....at Cutler's Bakery right there in Bountiful. I should have snapped a pic of them so you could see their beauty but you'd have to taste them to know that I know what I'm talking about.( Dick's Market in Bountiful also has some mighty fine ones.) In my quest for the best sugar cookie, I've succeeded in finding it. I welcome anyone that would like to challenge me. Just drop off your sugar cookies at my door and I'll taste them for you and see if yours can stand up to my newest finding. It was a good week....so now we're headed to "Singles Awareness Day" and I hope you all have a valentine, whatever that means (cause you can send a valentine or you can have a valentine (significant other) so it will be interesting to do a little reasearch and gain a greater understanding of the word, or not) ....I'm going to check it out. I'll let you know what I find out next post.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I accept this challenge! ;)