Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A shout out today....

......to Evan 'cause it's his birthday and I'm sure he's celebrating in fine fashion 'cause the kid has passion for whatever he does and what a jokster....either playing practical jokes or telling a joke and making sure that you get it like..."why did the scissors cross the road?"...."they wanted to take a "short cut"....get it, grandma, short-cut, scissors".....what a cute kid and it's going to be fun to see him continue to grow and be a "cut up" like his namesake...my dad who was always telling a joke or trying to make us laugh.
It's always good to have an "Evan" around to be the life of the party. Happy Birthday, big guy. I really miss you and hope you have a great day.
(View from our patio).....I feel like every day is a celebration around here with our festive lanterns. They are solar powered and light up each night.......I got this good shot and just wanted to share. I hope we can all find something about each day to celebrate.......

No comments: