Monday, July 9, 2012

If I don't blog for eight whole days....

.....ya gotta know I'm out having a good time, away from cell phone range and internet but just so ya know, it's been a fun-filled, action packed couple of weeks....well, some days, not so action packed but relaxing and enjoying the mountain air. So let me just start by sayin'.....I came home a couple of weeks ago for the pure pleasure of watching my friends and neighbors and long-time BFF come off a mission.
Yep, Larry and Carol Ann Gardner have been gone for three long years....and now I'm married and moving away for a time but I had to be here to welcome them home. So good to see them and I spent this evening visiting with Carol Ann in my home.....just like old times. When Randy came, we were off to Pine Valley for some "mountain time" and a little fishin'......
...caught a few, killed a couple and tried to put some goldfish in Grandma Reber's pond but they all died....gotta be a little more subtle next time as I introduce them to their new home but I'll give it another go.......
...then off to "Wake Pal"....for some awesome fun with the kiddies.
...and the fam. Lots of sun, sand and fun. Thanks, Mason and Mandy for hosting all of us (12 kids and 9 adults). Such a good time. Go here wellsweirdos.blogspot.com to read more about it.
Back to Pine Valley and a night out with Grandma Jo at the.......
 

Click on the logo to go to Facebook and "like".....cause we liked it a lot. Should have snapped a picture or two but I'll just let you know the meal was great. I'm glad Pine Valley has a "destination" restaurant once again. Way to go Jeff and Sara....keep up the good work.
Thinkin' back over the past couple of weeks just makes me want to curl up and take a nap....Evan has it down to an art.....he could sleep anywhere, and he did.

No comments: