Saturday, October 6, 2012

Marathon Weekend....

.....has become quite a tradition for our family and it's been especially exciting this year as my three sons and a daughter-in-law were running....but first....
...let me just say how beautiful the valley looked as I drove in last night....

...then as I headed out looking for some color....I was not disappointed.....
...then to the cabin for the "carb load" pre-marathon party....Spencer wondering why everyone is so happy...he's scared to death....but......
.....they all made it, Mandy kickin' it with 3:19, Kyle 4:00, Mason 4:19 and Spencer a very respectable 4:43. I'm very proud of all of them and feel the joy enough that I don't have to do it, however, every year, I wish I could and more, I wish I wanted to. I am a very avid fan and supporter...
 
...as are the kids. They love lining up and giving the runner's high fives.
 ....then it's off to an afternoon of soccer. They all had games, some at the same time...I could only make it to 4 of them but it made for a very full day. Loved it all....now I'm here arguing with blogger. It won't let me do what I want to....so I'll just let it go tonight....and hope it behaves for me tomorrow. I'm looking forward to General Conference tomorrow and getting caught up on what I missed today.

No comments: