Friday, October 19, 2012

Who needs a car anyway....

....apparently not me....I have a new "ride" and I'm lovin' it......I flew back and left my car behind but I can get where I need to go and there is a phenomenal trail system here that I've had a great time exploring.
Why, just this morning I took a new turn and found two beautiful parks and miles and miles of more trail....and some scenes like this as it wound around the back yards of a beautiful neighborhood.
It takes me about 20 minutes to ride to my favorite shopping center with a Target, JoAnn's, Trader Joes and Home Goods. It's a good thing I can't buy more than what can fit in the basket I will soon have for my bike.
My plants are doing well.....lovin' the banana tree....
.....and we enjoyed hooking up with the Summerhays to celebrate Spencer's birthday. Beautiful family and a joy to be around. All is well in Folsom.......

No comments: