Wednesday, April 3, 2013

On the road again...

...and as the song goes...."it's great to be on the road again"....and I do like it especially when it's a beautiful day, great scenery, good company and no traffic. We had all that yesterday as we motored back to Folsom.
The clouds filled the view in my windshield like a big screen t.v. all the way and I read to Randy when he drove and just enjoyed peaceful music and the view ahead as I drove. The 11 hours it takes went by pretty quickly...then when we got to Tahoe, oh, my....it is so beautiful.
Back in Folsom now with wonderful memories of a great week-end with my family. Joyce and Jay were gracious hosts as we had a combination birthday party/Easter picnic to celebrate Mom's birthday.
Four-wheeling, jumpy castle, Easter egg hunt, great food and a beautiful day....
Later in the day we gathered at Town Square to enjoy the splash pad and the Arts Festival and watch Maycee perform....
The week-end isn't complete without cake at Grandma's with a little Andy-I-Over, holding the babies and enjoying the beautiful afternoon.
Randy and I headed out Monday to take 89 where we visited Spencer at his Mesquite office, had the worst meal ever (no kidding) at Peggy Sue's Diner and did a little hiking and exploring around Gunlock Res....
I'm basking in the memories of a great week-end with my family. It's becoming a rare occasion to get them all together but it was so much fun. Loved every minute of it. A shout out to HURRICANE DENTAL and Dr. Mason for providing the dental work. Family vacations always include dental appointments.
Sure was fun getting these last two little babies together...Harry and Molly. So cute.

No comments: