Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just so you know....

...my mom has just turned another year older and we celebrated in fine fashion out to Joyce and Jay's with four-wheelers, a jumpy castle, animals, Easter egg hunt, lots of wonderful food and I have pictures of all of it but no time to blog so I'm posting the most important pics....the others will come later. My mom has a legacy of service and kindness and this day she is honored not only by her family but her many friends....so here we are, the people that love her most....sure was a fun day.
..and here are the people that I love the most. A rare occasion when the family is all together. We gathered around my dad's old John Deere and snapped a picture of a moment that may not happen again for a long, long, time.
I'll post more pics later...got some good ones to share. Happy Easter to everyone out there in blog land...and a special thanks to my family for their cooperation with this awesome picture. I do love you all. 

No comments: