Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ya gotta love a rainy day....

...especially if ya come from Southern Utah and it's a beautiful Fall rainy day here in Folsom as we recoup from our R and R, but I also reflect in this month of November on the many things for which I am grateful and today I'm thinking about JoEllen because it's her birthday....
She's the wife of Kyle, mother of George, Emily, Evan and Matty and a very capable person that organizes, works and gets things done. She's been awesome to see that my Mom's legacy for Lemon Meringue Pies lives on. She serves wherever she is needed; PTA, Primary, Scouts....a great example of energy and ambition. She's awesome at Zumba, learning to play the Cello, is up for a good hike, run, bike ride, vacation to Disneyland. Happy Birthday to an all-around wonderful person that I'm glad is in my family...and speaking of wonderful....Randy and I just returned from Florida and it was just that, awesome on many levels.....here's a "selfie" of us at the beach...
There'll be more to come as I get my act together and organize my pics. We got a lot in and had a great time but I just need a day to get caught up. It's one of those "in-door" kind of days today and I'm lovin' it.

No comments: