Friday, July 25, 2008

You don't know Jack....

.....so I'm introducing him to you...I've been tending him since yesterday and got a wicked case of food poisoning but there couldn't be a better kid to help me get through it. He's so good and while I lay dieing (sp?) he just wandered around and allowed me a few hours to re-coup (sp?) and what a joy he has been. I always love to have my grand-kids one-on-one once in a while. It's good to have them play with each other but I like this. It forces me to play and sing with them and get to know them better. I've enjoyed getting to know Jack.....I think I can now say that "I do know Jack".....

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Hooray for Jack! He's looking good. Thank you for giving Shana a break from him so she could better enjoy her outing - it sounds like they're both having great times at the respective venues. I hope you're feeling better.

Camie said...

What a trooper little Jack is. I definitely think one on one time is precious. I have to say you have some handsome grandkids.