Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9-11!!!! Where were you 7 years ago?.....

I was getting a new refrigeration unit and anxiously awaiting the arrival of Andrew Scott, son of Spencer and Shana to arrive the next day. Happy Birthday, tomorrow Drewby. Now, 7 years later, I'm anxiously awaiting a week from now when I can go and see Drew and his siblings again and take him out for his birthday dinner....but the business at hand has been getting Lauri off to Mexico. And that we did....yesterday. 'Hasta la vista, Lauri. I will miss you. Lauri has a blog and you catch her weekly journal by clicking on these "Goodbye" pictures.

Orange you glad it's soccer season?


Last Saturday we had non-stop games......Sorry, Maycee. By 12:00 it was too hot to get the camera out and take any more pictures. I'll get you next time. We started with McKay's, then Emily's, then Maycee's. In a couple of weeks I'll get to see Drewby's. I love watching my grandkids participate in anything, sports, music, school, playing..... I try to get to their schools at least once a year to see them in action. Good kids doing good things. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. I'm going to try to get my grandma blog caught up one of these days.


No comments: