Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just hangin' out with Jack.......

....and I'm wishin' I had somethin' interesting to blog about but I'm just here hangin' out with my Kentucky family watchin' the little ones while Shana and Laynee are off to the mountains on a 4th grade field trip. Spencer's got a bit o' pink eye so they won't allow him at the hospital, oh darn....so we've been chillin' and grillin'....no, not really grillin' but Seth and I have been doing rhyming words this mornin' so I just thought I'd throw that in for him. They are off havin' lunch with Drew right now so Jack and I thought we'd send our greetings out to the blogging world. I got here Saturday after they had 6 days with no power.....except the generator that Mason left behind, but it came on again at 4:00 so it's as if nothing ever happened....so it seems to me, but as I walk down the streets I can see the trees that have fallen in the harsh winds. The weather is great though and I've enjoyed sitting outside watching the boys play.

4 comments:

Staheli said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you're getting that time with the family. Tell Spencer to stop peein' in the ditches. See ya later.

Cheryl said...

Hi Jillyn,
I'm glad you're able to spend some time with grandkids. I just got back from a week in Cheyenne visiting one of my daughter's family.
I love your hats--especially the striped one.
My daughter came home from a shopping trip with one just about like it.
It will be a great year to be knitting.

Camie said...

there's no better time spent then with grandkids...right?!

joycew said...

Hey, Jillyn. Glad you have power and that you're having fun. I miss you and I haven't been out to lunch since you left! See you soon!