Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tis' the season for "Peeps".....

....and ours got started with "Peep Wars" (ever microwaved a Peep?) and it didn't stop....we even took a Peep to the capitol with us and....let's just say.....it got a little "peep" crazy after a while but Peeps are an interesting phenomena (this is the term I chose to use because when I looked up the meaning it said:
" Nowadays, "phenomena" are often, but not always, understood as 'appearances' as contrasted by the word "phenomenon" which in popular usage, a phenomenon often refers to an extraordinary event) ... so whether "Peeps" are an "appearance" or an "event", they are here, and in the stores in amazingly wonderful colors...but they are here year 'round and because I'm a fan, I'm choosing to blog about them and tell you what a wonderful time I had laughing about them. I don't think my "peeps" (now I'm using it as slang for "people") thought it was as funny as I did....nonetheless (is that a word?) it felt good to laugh long and hard no matter how stupid the subject. Click HERE to link to Diana's blog for a more detailed description of our awesome vacation and more crazy pictures.

4 comments:

Melia said...

I think you are hysterical. Now you have your whole blog filled with peeps. I love it. Welcome Home!

Staheli said...

Oh I LOVE peeps!!!

Anita Wells said...

This is a favorite with my kids:
http://peepsofmormon.blogspot.com/
--Anita

Anonymous said...

i love peeps!!! i'm going to buy a dozen boxes and save them undermy bed for when may comes around.