Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Are ya havin' a happy "Square Root Day"?....

....I hope so 'cause I am. I found this little ditty so just thought I'd share it with you and wish you a "joyous day" one and all. "Attention, nerds of the world: Run a comb through your hair and raise your protractors high, for today is a joyous day: Square Root Day! (3/3/09 --> 3 * 3 = 9!) This geekalicious holiday only happens nine times this century, and the next one isn't until April 4, 2016 (4 * 4 = 16). So make this one ... count. "Click HERE to find out more. Now, let me switch gears here and talk about someone that is the exact opposite of "geekiness".....she's "classiness to the hilt"....


..... a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow to my friend Janny Lou Maughan Coleman (Janet) who was our gracious host in China last year and who moved into town back in the mid 60's just in time to spice up my childhood and who let me spend tons of sleepless, crazy, song-singin', sneakin'-out-of-the-house nights at her "huge" home which would later be called the "Seven Wives Inn" and wh0 just happens to be a beautiful person inside and out. I know you won't read this, Janet but I'm sending out the vibes (and a late birthday card) and hope you will somehow feel the love and know that I think you are so totally awesome in every way.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Shayne and Joel both loved the square root day information. Math geeks!