Monday, August 17, 2009

Hey Lauri.....it's your birthday....

.
....let's party....like it's your birthday. Actually, there's no time for a party but I want to acknowledge Lauri's birthday and let you know that one year ago tomorrow I started doing tributes to those that I love on their birthdays and things haven't changed (except she's not heading to Mexico and she's not turning 25) so I'm directing you to Lauri's link from a year ago (click HERE) and I'm giving her new BIRTHDAY WISHES for this year and telling her once again that I think she's pretty cool and I'm glad I get to have her around for a while longer. We will party.....I don't know when but we will. Thanks to Traci for the birthday cake and festivities.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURI.

8 comments:

Spencer said...

Happy birthday - talk to you later.

Camie said...

Hope you feel lots of love on your birthday!! Happy day from me!

joycew said...

I'm glad I got to have Birthday Breakfast with you this morning and hope the rest of your day is filled with fun and laughter...now that you've had a good laugh on you mom and me!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday to Lauri! I've been so busy, I haven't looked at blogs or written in sooo long. Glad you are happy and having fun with your family.

Spencer said...

My favorite Lauri moment (as requested per Lauri): When she bought ~10 lbs of deli meat for the Halloween party...that was awesome.

Anonymous said...

thanks spencer. that was definitely not one of my brightest moments, but i believe it was you that dropped a 10 year old off at a grocery store with a blank check.

Laynee said...

happy b-day lauri!!!!!:D!!!!!!!! love ya a ton!!!!!! have a good b-day!!!!!!!

Staheli said...

My favorite Lauri moment......flying haulk....."Caawwwww,cacaahhhhhhw"