Friday, March 23, 2012

Hangin' with Captain Jack....

....at the Dixie College Preschool yesterday. He invited me to be there with him and I was there the whole time (gained a greater appreciation for pre-school teachers) and it was fun to watch him and his little friends.
He got to choose helpers.....surrounds himself with the girls. He's a charmer for sure.
Last week it was Max that I spent my time with. Loved every minute of it.
We caught a little of the airshow action out at Joyce's and....
....enjoyed hangin' with the goats.
******************************************
YOU ARE SO GOING TO WANT TO TRY THIS......Scooter's Spaghetti. Got the recipe from Joslyn Sorenson andhere's the link to the awesome cooking blog whence it came.....
http://www.salad-in-a-jar.com/family-recipes/scooters-spaghetti. Check out this blog. You will not be disappointed. It's a bit like my Crusty Cheese and Noodle Casserole.....but way better. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Staheli said...

Thanks for taking Max. It sure made our trip a lot easier. I'm glad he was good for you. I'm totally going to try that spaghetti, it looks fabulous. Love you Mom!