Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's always good.....

...to have all your ducks in a row and I don't really know what that means but it seems like it would mean to kind of have everything in order, which I think would be a really good idea but on this day, the ducks weren't cooperating; they were even fighting, some of them violently for our mere crusts of bread even tho' we know they get fed all day every day. Still they provide a wee bit of entertainment for the kiddies....(and me).....
....and Laynee, bless her heart, was ever so willing to try the flower thing one more time...probably not even remembering that day of terror so many years ago. Couldn't resist posting one last picture of my daffs....love them so and they've probably got another good week of beauty left in them before they return to the dust.
....and finally, what more can I say about Crazy Grandma Camp other than we did it again and it was as crazy as ever....missed George but I'm sure as the kids grow older, I'm competing with more exra-curriculars and friends but I will keep trying; even little Matty joined us and partied with the big kids but when 7:15 rolled around, she came and found me with her blankie and led me in to the crib.
....and I was ready for my crib long before they all were but I kept the girls and made a mid-night run to Village Inn for breakfast....
....but I have to say....the dance-off is my favorite part of the night. They've all got some pretty good moves. Should post a video one of these days. I do love these little ones, every one.

3 comments:

Karen Mendenhall said...

You are a awesome grandma, maybe a little crazy, but awesome non-the-less! Way to go!

Staheli said...

So stinkin' fun. Oh the perks of living close to Grandma Wells. One of these weeks that russ is gone, we'll have to make a trip down and do a crazy Grandma camp with some Staheli boy additions.

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun! You do great stuff!