Saturday, May 18, 2013

It's hard to believe....

...that this little kid is 5 years old today. Seems like just yesterday Joyce and I were in Louisville waiting for him to be born so we could head cross country in the Maxima to be followed by Mason and his little family to move home and buy hurricanedental.com....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MILLER...you'll forever be our little "Minner".....
It's been a blast watching this kid grow up and it seems like he became a little man over night. My favorite is watching him maneuver hand-held electronics....when I told him I didn't have any games on my phone....I looked down and he had my app store booted up as he said..."I'll buy you some." He's a little dynamo...knows what he wants and usually gets it. Happy Birthday, Miller. Can't wait to take you shopping.

No comments: