Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Monday.....

...can't trust that day....Mamas and Papas...and I always wondered about this song. Catchy tune but in the first verse it says..."Monday Monday, so good to me...then in the second verse it says..."can't trust that day"...then in the chorus it says..."every other day, every other day of the week is fine. But whenever Monday comes you find me cryin' all of the time..." well, I'm not cryin' today 'cause my blog  books came on Saturday.....oh, yeah. Two full volumes....Numbers Three and Four....hot off the press.....
Just in time for Mother's Day....and speaking of Mother's Day, found these little eggs in a nest yesterday while out on an evening bike ride. I didn't touch them or bother them, just took a picture and I hope mama bird returns soon. I'll check on 'em again in a few days just for fun.
It was a good Mother's Day and as the different tributes came through on Facebook, I realized how many out there were missing their moms yesterday. So many nice tributes to mothers who had passed on and it was then I realized how lucky Randy and I are to sill have our moms so I posted this on Facebook and wanted to add it to my blog.....
We appreciate all those who help take care of these beautiful women. They are both 86 years young and have various health issues but can still smile and enjoy life. We do love our moms and look forward to seeing them again soon.

No comments: