Sunday, September 29, 2013

Good golly Miss Molly....

Can't believe she's a year old already. Seems it was just yesterday I went to Henderson to welcome Lucy's little sister to this world....
This has got to be one of my all-time favorite pics of her. She's a darlin' for sure, feisty but sweet, happy and easy-going, cute as a button (a really cute button) and she's a walker. Click HERE for proof.
I'm so happy that Lucy got a sister and it's so fun to watch them together. Reminds me of Lauri and Traci, awesome times watching two little girls playing and dancing together. A big ol' HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Molly today. Can't wait to see her eat her cake. Oh, and speaking of sisters......
The General Relief Society Meeting totally spoke to my heart. Such good messages and a reminder of the covenants we have made and the blessings that are ours when we keep those covenants. The words that really spoke to me were...."go to the temple and claim your blessings."  I enjoyed helping in the kitchen and mingling with the sisters in our Stake. I'm gradually putting names to faces and learning to love my Folsom 4th Ward sisters. It's great to be a part of the sisterhood of Relief Society. Click HERE if you would like to listen to or read the messages.

No comments: