Friday, September 20, 2013

My Number Six......

...is nine today. Nine and fine....that's my McKay. Always quick to give me hugs and "thank you's"......
He's very multi-faceted and likes to try it all.....soccer, basketball, baseball and he showed us his stuff at Powell a few weeks ago.....
He's smooth, got dance moves, loves to look good and strikes an awesome pose. Another big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one amazing kid.
I'm sure he celebrated big today....and so did we. At the beach....Dillon Beach.
One last beach adventure....just had to get this one in. Beautiful sky, no wind, awesome camping and interesting neighbors. It all makes for a great adventure. I think this is going to be an annual "end of summer" ritual for us.....so let's just say, "Our Second Annual Dillon Beach Experience" is history. No skunks in our tent this year 'cause we didn't sleep in a tent (but we heard it scratching at the van). Next year I think we'll try a beach cottage. We saw some for rent!!!!!!

No comments: