Friday, October 25, 2013

Awesome Awctober......

...it's getting awesomer by the minute ('cause we all know what's coming!!!!) need I remind you....I've started celebrating already though....hooked up with my "Ghoul friend" Traci, for a bewitching night at Gardner Village....
Shopping....dinner at Archibald's (Fried Green Tomatoes, oh yeah...) Thanks, Traci. Loved dinner and I love your gift.
She was in heaven in this fabric store and I stopped by a yarn shop and got some really soft yarn. This evening fulfilled our every desire for sure......Just for the record, I left Tuesday morning early traveling I-80. Jodi Picoult (click HERE) got me to Traci's in exactly 10 hours. Best book on tape author ever....thanks audible.com. Next morning, we were off to State Cross Country....Laynee looking mighty fine as always.....cute kid!!!!
She represented Desert Hills well. She's only a Freshman....gonna be fun watching her run for a few more years. Speaking of cute kids, I enjoyed my hugs from Traci's little ones. Spencer and Max bonded for a bit.......
Upper right...notice Max's mode of travel. It was a beautiful day for a race.
It was fun to be at the Staheli home for a brief time and experience the routine. Even got to see Scott at his Hip-Hop class. Can't believe I didn't take any pictures. We're cruisin' through Awctober but there's still lots of awesomeness to come....Class Reunion, Kyle's big four oh!!!! and my big six three. I'll be in blog heaven for sure. 

No comments: