Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Aloha....

"Aloha in the Hawaiian language means affectionpeacecompassion and mercy. Since the middle of the 19th century, it also has come to be used as an English greeting to say goodbye and hello." I'm using it to say "goodbye" to my family and "hello" to my family....as we head out tomorrow to visit Kyle and his family that has been there for a few weeks already....scoped out all the good stuff to see and do.....(see it all at wanderingwellsclan.blogspot.com) and we are pretty excited....but before I go, I need to wish my two little Staheli boys, Happy Birthday as that event will happen while I am gone....
Jake will turn 6 on Sunday, the 25th....not a sweeter little kid in the whole world. Couldn't find exactly the pictures I wanted but you can see his sweetness in his eyes and his kindness in the picture with his little brother Max. He's so smart, thoughtful, innocent and most of all, so very huggable and I can't wait to see him again in a week or so. Catch his little acting debut at hurricanedental.com and you'll see how adorable he is. Happy Birthday, Jakey.....you are so awesome. Then the next day, Scott turns 8.....
What a handsome guy and all ready for baptism. He's smart, energetic, creative, and such a big help to his mom. I was amazed at all he was willing to do when his mother was sick a few months ago and we were there watching the kids. He's an amazing kid for sure. Happy Birthday, Scott. 
These little Staheli guys certainly keep their mom busy....boys through and through. Love 'em....Can't wait to see them again. Once again, Aloha.....this one meaning goodbye. See y'all real soon.

1 comment:

xomom said...

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait for the photos on the blog! ALOHA!