Friday, May 30, 2014

There comes a time....

...when you have to realize these kids are just growing up and there's not a darn thing you can do about it. Just spent the week with George and his family....what a good kid he is. I can't say enough about this #2 grandchild of mine and I'm paying tribute today to his "athletic" active side 'cause we all know he's made his mark in the piano world....but he loves the outdoors too......
This is one of my favorite pictures of him of some of the best times spent with him and his family at Lake Powell but this past week in Hawaii has been amazing too. He's willing to try it all.....
Cliff diver, triathlon participator, (that wasn't in Hawaii but I was proud of him for doing that)  para-sailor (awesome "selfie taker" too") and the best brother anyone could ask for. George is "all that" and more. Happy Birthday, to my cool #2 on his #14.....celebrating in Hawaii. Awesome kid....Mahola, George for being such a great example to me and those around you.  Make sure you eat some cake from Ted's Bakery for me!!!!!

No comments: